So. There are rules, apparently:
- Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your acceptance post.
- Share seven (7) FACTS about yourself.
- Award 15-20 other bloggers the versatility award.
- Contact your nominees so they know you nominated them.
Seven Facts about Bee:
1. I have a really weird cat -then again, aren’t all cats weird? I think it is feline nature- that likes to stare at me while I write poetry. She’s the first one to hear my poems, and if they need work, she tells me so with that sardonic ear-flick tail-twitch stink-eye combo.
2. If I could eat only one food group for the rest of my life without dying of obesity or vitamin deficiency, I would live on fruit. So much delicious to choose from! Like mangoes and berries and grapes and citrus-y goodness and plums! (and I could still drink wine- booyah)
3. My favourite colour is green, but I wear mostly muted colours, like navy and black and dark purple. But my car is green, and it makes me happy.
4. At any given moment in time, I have a song stuck in my head. It really only bothers me if the same song sticks around for more than a day. The one in my head all day at work was Maneater, the cover version by Nelly Furtado rather than Hall and Oates (not that I don’t appreciate the 80s, but the new one is easier to dance to).
5. I probably drink too much peppermint tea.
6. I don’t swim very well, because drowning seems like a horrible way to die and I don’t entirely trust that I can float on top of the water. So if you’re planning on pushing me into a body of water, be advised that, if I don’t come up splashing and furious, I’m sinking to the bottom of said body of water whilst having a panic attack.
7. I want to learn a skilled trade, and spend some time doing something real. It doesn’t hurt that plumbers get paid pretty well.
My nominees are the following excellent blogs:
Amy, AKA sharplittlepencil
(if the rules let me, I’d nominate The Lime)
Leo -no need to respond to this one, I just read your post that you’re not doing awards any longer
sadly waiting for recess
Magical Mystical Teacher
Mark, AKA awakenedwords
Paula, AKA whenwordsescape
And that’s all she wrote!